Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all the others.

By waner on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 12:45 AM {♥} 0 Comments

I m back!
Too busy for this few weeks to update my blog. I am super tired and shag :/
September is a busy month for me :p Preparing for exams, kpop semi-final, school dance performance, attachment, etc...  Oh my god! I am going to faint soon..

29Aug just went for DBS interview. Feel so nervous. :p :p Does not know what to answer them..And they asked more than 5questions per person..That was really too much of questions...:x





Good news to share with you guys! (:
I got into Teenage Kpop Semi-Final Competition!!!!  Awesome~ hahhaas.
Cannot believe we actually manage to make it to semi-final.That was so unbelievable! :D  At first, was trying our luck and thinking of gaining more experience but in the end we are selected. We are really happy about it ^^ Got to jiayou for our SEMI-FINAL! (: If free can come down support us..hahahs :P














Mood of the day : sad :/
I am sick and tired of everything! Seriously, its really bullshit. Want go? Then just all go~ I letting it go! If continue holding on, i will always be the one getting hurt :'/ Getting hurt onces its already enough for me, yet i get hurt 3times..Thats pain :'/ Its really enough for me. ENOUGH~

← Back to the blog?


Navigation

Photobucket
XANTHE;N.WAN ER ♥

17 AUGUST 1992; LEO [ SINGLE ]
我 ♥ 羅志祥 & SS501
Happiness is a choice that
requires effort at times.

Tagboard


Credits


Designer: Romanticide