Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all the others.

By waner on Saturday, April 16, 2011 @ 3:54 PM {♥} 0 Comments



Waddsup!! :D

Time to clean my blog again. Hahahas..
(Y) Performance in Tamp ITE was over. Up next will be at Simei ITE and Choa Chu Kang ITE. Its really awesome, even though there were mi
stakes here and there. but overall it was great(: Its our first time (for most of us) performing dance, so great job! :D There are many parts for us to improve so JIAYOU! PUT ALL YOUR ENERGY IN! Lets improve ourselves and most important is to enjoy on the stage^^

Yesterday were not in the good mood :/ I also don know whats my feeling.There were some feelings and thought running around in my mind -.-

I hate myself when i cnt do the movement during dance. :( I hate it when i did not improve(ppl say i have improved but i myself don think so) :( Grrr! That feeling really sucks!

I m not scared of it. Its just like....eerm...being left behind/left out, its not a good feeling. I feel sad. :/ I know it takes time to accept new people and be close with them. And i know their standard are super good than most of us, i agree that
i feel stress at the moment of time..But i think that will encouraged me as well as other jan intake ppl to do better and improve ourself more! So lets jiayou!!!!!!! and hope nothing will change much(:

Looking forward for next Tuesday performance :D COOL COOL! hahahas..

← Back to the blog?


Navigation

Photobucket
XANTHE;N.WAN ER ♥

17 AUGUST 1992; LEO [ SINGLE ]
我 ♥ 羅志祥 & SS501
Happiness is a choice that
requires effort at times.

Tagboard


Credits


Designer: Romanticide