Time to clean clean my blog!
*wiping wiping*
WeiKim, my blog is cleaning in process now. So next time you wont ah chew in my blog alrdy.hahahas ^^

IBB girls
[ Nice picture taken ^^ love it.whoohooo.]
Bps presentation finally over! Whoo hoo!!!
Up next..Etp report & exams :/ Okay i am going crazy about all the reports. Its so stressful. :x 3days continuously wearing formal wear to school is troublesome and the weather was quite hot as well as rainy.Hate it rain when i am wearing formal pant and heels. But luck my heels does not give me any problems.hahahas (: Oh ya. and wearing formal wear to school seem like making me look like i am a weird person or whatever [?] when i aboard the bus,Not only the bus uncle will keep looking at me, almost all the passenger also keep staring at me as if i have wear the wrong shirt out. zZz
For now, i think i should continue pursuing my dream(dance). hahahas.Its like finally...eerm..i have the guts or chance to start with it(: I really feel so..happy[in simple form, cos even myself i also don know how to describe my feeling.] I use to think that i wont have the chance to learn dance as my mum does not allow. [don know why :/ ] But for now, i have grown up and its not going to be a barrier to me. [think so :/ ] Hope i can continue with it as well as improve!! ^^ hahahas. Jiayou to myself. :p
Recently,memories just flows back,kinda of nice feeling but it’s the past.I am kinda of missing you :/ I know i should not/ must not have this feeling but i cnt help it. I am sorry. But don worry, i will keep it to myself and you will never know i am the one missing you. I am fine. Its just a flash back. its heart pain to me but i am fine now!! ^^ So don worry,my smile is back :D hahahahas.





