* wiping away the dust in progress
Its been 2weeks plus plus that i have blog. I was super busy with chingay,school projects, etc. And have lots of things happen as well. Its time for me to clean my blog now^^

Chingay 2011 had ended.(sad:/ ) Its so boring after it had end. :x Really love and enjoy the time when we are having our training.Never regret of joining it. :D Its so amazing that 2000 of people dancing/practicing for an item. Its definitely is a super fun,cool and memorable experience for me! :D Ohya. and my dream of dancing had come true ^^ (Y) Its so amazing that i can join it with my ite friends and knowing each other better even though we only know each other for 10months.*friendship, IMPROVE* hahahas.I really enjoy having fun with them.They are the wonderful friend of mine. Its so great to know friends during the training as well. Aaron,Adam, Syazwan,Liana,Maya, Liyana,Fiona ,you all are awesome(: have a great time with you all. Hope to see you all again.All the best(: And Thanks to all the cheographers: Melvin,Jin Wen Marcus,Freddie,Benjamin and Jun Wei for guiding and teaching us through all the trainings. Really appreciate it.. Ending chingay 2011 without any regrets. THANKS! I m sure every participants will miss you all(: and all the best for you guys!
Back to study life. Finally ETP project2 had end.Whoo hoo!! (: But BPS is starting soon. And i m the 5th to present :/ omg!! how! I had to get over with it :( Rrr!!!! so stress up. Not only that, exam is coming soon. I am going to work super hard now..
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Even though i still miss you.But i will still keep it to myself and bless you.(:





