Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all the others.

By waner on Monday, June 14, 2010 @ 4:32 PM {♥} 0 Comments

Finally its holiday (: Long time never clean my blog.Its full of spider web..hahahas (:
I have being going to school for around 2 months.New environment New life. :D Just end my CA1.Not happy with my LPD's mark.I got B & its becos i never hand in 1 homework =.=" So far, I have 2 As [ POA & BZE ]
Do not really rmb much what had happened for the pass few months [?] So i will try to recall (: lols.


Let start from 12Jun 2010
Meet up with Jia Xin,Li Xin,Sue Li,Jie to bugis to shop. (: After that Jie go somewhere else.we decided to go Suntec to shop again,then when serangoon for K-session (: Reach home 11pm.

4Jun 2010
After school went to shu xian's to change after that went to meet up with Wei Kim,Jerolyn & Zoe at Marina Square to have k-session (: hahahas (: had a great time singing with them.Everyone was like quite high and crazy. =p Dinner at pepper lunch, have a lot of funny conversation :D went to arcade after that, wanted to catch pink panther toy, but failed! :( I have wasted $8 on it..:x Home sweet home.


Photobucket

← Back to the blog?


Navigation

Photobucket
XANTHE;N.WAN ER ♥

17 AUGUST 1992; LEO [ SINGLE ]
我 ♥ 羅志祥 & SS501
Happiness is a choice that
requires effort at times.

Tagboard


Credits


Designer: Romanticide